Something a bit more personalised to you....
Willow programmes are for all women who want to take control of their health and wellbeing and prioritise their core and pelvic floor health.
Willow women are passionate about maintaining or improving their quality of life, core, pelvic floor and overall health and fitness through appropriate exercise, nutrition and self-care strategies.
Where do I start?
1. Firstly, take a look through each of the programmes below and narrow it down to 2 or 3 programmes which you feel reflect your current life stage and short and long term goals the most.
* Maybe your goal is to boost fat loss and improve your self-esteem?
* Maybe it's to minimise symptoms of the natural hormones shifts during peri- to post-menopause?
* Or possibly to maintain a healthy pregnancy and prepare for labour and birth?
2. Next, think about if anything in particular is currently holding you back from achieving your goals? Maybe a painful or numb c-section scar, maybe an ongoing knee injury, some stress incontinence or even just day to day stress and tiredness?
It's always really important we tackle these underlying issues first!
For example, if your end goal is to boost fat loss, change your body shape and improve self-esteem, you may be drawn towards the SHAPE UP programme, but first it may be more appropriate to look at the C-SECTION (if you're struggling with a numb scar), or REHAB (to sort that knee injury), TUNE UP (to treat the stress incontinence/get back in tune with your pelvic floor) or maybe the RELAX programme so both your physical and mental wellbeing is in the absolute best position to take on your end goal!
If you find this part daunting and you don't really know where to start, then please consider booking in for a consultation where we can go through all this together. Alternatively, once you've completed your health screening form in as much detail as possible I'd be more than happy to give my recommendations via email and come up with a plan together!